What to know before you go :
- The best part of the hotel is that it gives you a chance to stay close to nature with so much trees around and soothing humming of birds in the morning
- 12 bedrooms and 1 family suite are designed keeping in mind the English heritage of the property
- Daily breakfast buffet and dinner buffet menus are prepared as per your consultations
- Home theatre with 42 inch T.V. and collection of DVDs will keep you entertained
- Electronic safe in every room, and security cameras ensures your safety at Vermont estate.
About the property:
The Amber Vermont Estate is a boutique retreat in the Himalayas. Vermont Estate was originally built in the latter half of the 19th century by a Britisher and is one of the oldest estates in the Himalayan town of Mussoorie. It has been refurbished to retain the atmosphere of a traditional English cottage with the addition of modern amenities. The property is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Mussoorie. The location, and the mix of modern comfort, old English charm and personalized service make The Amber Vermont Estate a treasure in Mussoorie.In the early 1800’s, Vermont Estate was part of a grand estate called Logie Estate owned by the well-known Dr. Hugh Falconer. Dr. Falconer was a Scottish geologist, botanist, and paleontologist. He was the first to discover the remains of fossil mammals in the Siwalik Hills of India. In 1832, Falconer became the Superintendent of the Saharanpur Botanical Gardens, one of the oldest existing gardens in India . The Amber Vermont Estate offers accommodation in Mussoorie. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.
This double room has a minibar, seating area and view.
Upto 2 Adults Breakfast Included
From 1400 hours
Untill 1100 hours
Pets are not allowed.
Mussoorie Mall Road is 2.1 km from The Amber Vermont Estate, while Camel's Back Road is 2.1 km away. The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport, 33 km from The Amber Vermont Estate.