What to know before you go :
- This boutique hideaway lies amidst 240 acres of vineyards nestled in the region of Akluj
- Fratelli Vineyards are a 3 hour drive from Pune International Airport and 6 hour drive from Mumbai International Airport
- If you are keen connoisseur of wine then a wine tasting session is a must try
- A special curated wine and food menu is served at the hilltop machan overlooking the most spectacular vineyards of India
. About the property:
Nestled admist 240 acres of vineyards in the region of Akluj. Fratelli Vineyard is 3 hours drive from Pune International Airport and 6 hours drive from Mumbai International Airport. Surround yourself with a remarkable landscape and an impeccable range of wines as you soak in the beauty of Fratelli Vineyards. We love the beautiful expanse of vineyards spread over 240 acres across three locations. The largest single vineyard site stretches over 150 acres. It is a perfect blend of winery experience with staycation for the weekend. Fartelli Wines welcomes its guests in the textile city of Solapur. This city is also known as "Manchester of India". It is an intimate estate with only 4 rooms, perfect for a group of 8-10 people. The estate comprises of a lounge overlooking acres of vineyards, a large dining room, common kitchen and provides the perfect opportunity to mingle with other guests. Home-cooked Indian and Italian food is served at a large dining table, shared by all guests or can book table a table for 2. The best part of the stay is that each stay at Fratelli’s vineyards includes a complimentary wine tasting session. Other modern room amenities like comfortable beds, spacious wardrobes, and a lot more is offered in these rooms. A neat attached bathroom ready with constant supply of hot/cold water is also available in these rooms. Business executives can avail benefits of audio-visual equipments and the public areas are air-conditioned. Guests can also enjoy with friends and family at pool-table available here. Dance-performances are conducted within this premise. Onsite parking is complimentary at Fartelli Wines in Solapur Winery and tasting room of Fratelli Wines Pvt Ltd, a producer of high quality wines from India. the estate welcome visitors at their tasting room, which can help them learn and appreciate the quality of wines produced by the Italian wine maker, Piero Masi.
You can also experience a specially curated wine and food menu served at our hilltop machan, overlooking one of the most spectacular vineyard locations in India. The vineyard gourmet barbecue is a must try it is the best local produce, quality meats, freshest seafood,coupled with a glass of Fratelli Wine.
Room Amenities: Hot Water, Color TV - LCD or LED, Air Conditioning, Double or Twin Bed
Upto 2 Adults Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
- Cancellation requests received : 15 days or more before the scheduled arrival, the guests shall receive a full refund.
- Cancellation requests received : within 15 days from the scheduled arrival, the guests shall receive a credit to reschedule their visit to another date.
- Cancellation requests received : within 48 hours of the scheduled arrival, the guests shall not receive a refund nor a credit to reschedule to another date.
From 12:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours