What to know before you go :
— Beautiful property with lots of greenery and nature
— Dont miss the Guided River Trek tour.Indian/Italian/Continental Cuisines very good
— The coffee plantation tour, the nature walk, bird watching
About the property:
From private bungalows on the banks of the river and sky-lit bathrooms to riverside barbecues and tranquil nature walks, Amanvana is a truly magical place with something for each member of the family, and something for every mood. It’s your perfect getaway from the bustle of the city, and a marvellous way to pamper and restore your soul.
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating1228 Reviews
The bungalows at Amanvana have been designed with meticulous attention to delightful details and a perfect sense of harmony. With the best view of the river among Coorg resorts, these aesthetically pleasing bungalows come with a private lawn, a lotus pond and a reading nook.
Upto 2 Adults Breakfast Included
All reservation requires a payment in the form of a credit/debit card or net banking.
Any cancellation requests made 15 days prior to arrival will incur one night room charges; any request made thereafter will incur the room charges for the entire stay.
• Accommodations for a child below 12 years will be treated as Complimentary
• For Children above 6 years ,Breakfast is INR 650/- per child inclusive of taxes.
• For Children above 6 years Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner is INR 1260/- per child inclusive of taxes.
Extra Adult Cost:
• INR 3,000/- per head per night inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
• INR 4,250/- per head per night inclusive of all meals and taxes.
Amanvana Spa Resort is 3 km from Kushalnagar Town in Kodagu District, Karnataka. It is 160 km from Mangalore Airport and 90 km from Mysore Railway Station.